Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolution

So its 2012 and I decided to give myself some goals for 2012 that'll help push me toward my 100 mile ride goal.

1. Ride at least 1,200 miles by the end of 2012
2. Take more pictures
3. Complete a century ride

The 1st one is pretty obtainable in my head at least. That's at least 100 miles a month. I just want to stop giving myself the offhand excuses to not ride because of iffy weather. The 2nd one is because I was cleaning though my pictures and I saw I took 2775 pictures ever since my friend loaned me his Nikon D40. I want to be able to beat that number not because of quantity, but for quality. I look back at my photos and I noticed that I was consistently getting better pictures. So the more pictures I take, hopefully I can become a better photographer! Practice makes perfect. And for the last one ... my initial goal was to do a century ride before 2012, but I got busy with weddings and holidays! I've been off the saddle for too long and its time to refresh my biking spirit.

Anywho, starting strong with today's ride. Didn't take any pictures but I plan to document each ride I take from now on in my blogspot. Ironically, first ride and first fall in 2012! LOL I blame Long Beach concrete!

Ride 1:
16.6 miles || avg 16.4 mph || max 30.4 mph || total 16.6 miles

~Luggedsteal

No comments:

Post a Comment