Monday, April 9, 2012

Post 90 miles

Rode 90.82 miles on 4/7/2012 here are some pics:








To be honest, I love the Palos Verde hill route. It has a great view, challenging, and is FAST. Not to sound mean, but its very motivating passing roadies on this climb. It made me want to push even more. At a certain point though I just zoned out and was just straight out mashing on this route because the view was amazing, and the descents were soooo rewarding. My favorite parts though had to be those S turns! I felt pretty legit haha. I'm honestly surprised I was able to cycle 90 miles because I was mentally and physically drained at around 75 miles knowing I needed 15 more miles. Those last miles burned every leg muscle but Foster the People - I Would Do Anything for You most definitively helped me muster the rest of my willpower and strength.

Tour de Cure ... come at me bro! I'm ready

~luggedsteal

Bike Rule #6: Free your mind and your legs will follow

90.82 miles || avg 15.6 mph || max 32 mph || 534.62 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment